Quattro Co-Ed Leadership
A Co-ed Leadership Development Program from Grace Killelea Consulting.
Quattro Leadership was created as a result of client partner requests for a co-ed program based on the value of Half The Sky Leadership for Women. Based on our four pillars of leadership, Quattro builds on the tactical strengths that emerging leaders possess and drives them toward becoming impactful leaders. The program’s focus is on:
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Leading in a rapidly changing environment
- Leading Millennials and “minding the generational gap”
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leveraging Strengths and understanding stress
- Presentation Skills and communication strategies
- Personal Brand and importance of networking
- Leadership stamina
- Program includes 5 days of on-site sessions with our faculty
- In between, there is cohort learning with an ongoing project and 2 webinars
- An Executive Panel highlights the last session
- Includes Birkman and 180 Assessments
- An Individual Development Plan will be completed
How does Quattro differ from Half The Sky?
The GKC Group launched our program for high-potential women in Spring 2013. The program is run twice a year in Philadelphia and Atlanta, and while the program shares similarities with Quattro, there are critical differences. With HTS, there is a deeper focus on executive presence and confidence, along with skill work on delegation, negotiation, financial acumen and a focus on building a network of women leaders. In both programs, the opportunity to learn and connect with participants from different companies is a significant benefit.
Register For Our 2019 Quattro Programs
Starts March 26
Starts August 6
Starts September 24
Our programs fill up quickly, so if you are interested in our Fall dates, please contact Nicole Anderson at nicole@thegkcgroup or 484-401-6117.